Monday, July 12, 2010

look what i found!

after searching near and far, passing on several $80 and even $25 versions at various flea markets, i finally found a wire jar/bottle carrier for $6 at the local salvation army, score!

and in case you were wondering, the above photo was taken from another new acquisition...our canon rebel t1i digital camera! we had considered and put off getting a dslr a little while ago, but joe pleasantly surprised me by suggesting we get it for our anniverary as a way to remember our first year as we capture the many more years to come. i'm guessing he was also getting sick of me sending him to pick up the rolls of film i was getting developed hehe, but either way, score! :)

6 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of your husband! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super score! What are your plans for the bottle carrier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that looks super cute! patience totally pays off huh! can we do a photo session with you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. double score! can't wait to see more awesome pics, pyosie! - Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh... nice!

    Aw... remember when we were in college and I would take you thrifting and you'd follow me around because you didn't know what to do?! :) You've come a long way since then and I hope we get to do some thrifting together soon!

    I think I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this photo. Congrats on such a great find!

    ReplyDelete