Friday, August 20, 2010

sisters via misters

last weekend i had the pleasure of journeying to the hot hot heat valley for the bridal shower of my future sis-in-law. her besties put together such a cute backyard garden party and my deep sadness over forgetting my camera was quickly appeased with yummies from porto's bakery, homemade desserts and the fun photo booth with props galore.

i'm so excited for their upcoming wedding (always love a good excuse to browse through wedding websites again) and to be gaining a sweet and most hilarious new sister. here i am with bride-to-be connie and our other sis-in-law susie. joe's brothers got excellent taste, ay?

4 comments:

  1. mike and i were just saying the other day how BLESSED all the pyo brothers are. they all married so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay to sisters!! i seriously love these series of pictures (we took SO many). I keep showing Sam... "don't we look SO cute??" and he's like "yeah okay, yeah sure." haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!! soooo cute & i'm soooo sad to have missed it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me my Pyo sisters! Loved the shower and the pics were so fun!

    ReplyDelete